5 weeks (1 class per week – max 4 couples per class)
Note that no additional attention will be given on subjects that you might have missed due to not attending the other classes. Should you be unsure on the content of discussions, please feel free to contact us.
Please feel free to contact me for pricing. Kindly note, that a deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking
Ask about our online exclusive Gift Cards!
Avoid disappointment. Ensure all bookings are made well in advance!
Sister Chandre D’Angelo is a IAIM Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) and can teach you how to reap the benefits of baby massaging in a fun an interactive manner.
Come and join us for our 5 week course in a comfortable, relaxed social setting with other parents whilst enjoying a cup of tea or coffee.
Belly-Up Baby Massage Classes benefits:
- Interaction in Infant Massage May Include:
- Promotion of bonding and secure attachment
- Verbal/non-verbal communication
- Development of trust and confidence
- Using all the senses
- Feelings of love, respect, and being value
- Each Massage May Stimulate:
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Hormonal and immune systems
- Coordination and balance
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
- Mind and body awareness
- Parents May Find that Infant Massage Helps Relieve:
- Gas and colic
- Constipation and elimination
- Growing pains and muscular tension
- Teething discomfort
- The Massage Promotes Relaxation which May be Shown Through:
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased flexibility and muscle tone
- Regulation of behavioural states
- Being calm and being able to calm themselves
- Reduction in stress hormones